Entertainment Related Industries

We provide standard Property & Casualty coverage for your entertainment related industries such as recording studios, sound and lighting companies, prop/equipment rental houses and event service providers. Our experts fully understand the exposures, needs and parties potentially affected. We can provide your client with specialized coverages to incorporate such insurance needs.

  Coverages Offered:
  • Commercial Property, including:
    • Property
    • Business Interruption
    • Earthquake
    • Flood
    • Sewer backup
  • Commercial General Liability
  • Commercial Umbrella Liability or Excess Liability
  • Automobile Liability
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Boiler and Machinery
  • Inland Marine or Floaters
  • Crime

Privacy Policy © 2022 Reel Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. Reel Media Canada